Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hello friends! It's Designer Spotlight Wednesday and today we're shining our spotlight on another talented My Little Shoebox Design Team Member...Danielle Holsapple
Here are some adorable creations Danielle made with My Little Shoebox and our double sided adhesives

Happy Birthday
Supplies: My Little Shoebox Imaginary Friends, Love My Tapes

Special Girl of Mine
Supplies: My Little Shoebox Flying High , Love My Tapes

Lil Monster
Supplies: My Little Shoebox Imaginary Friends, Love My Tapes

We love Danielle's style and designs! Be sure and visit Danielle's blog.

We're excited to be sponsoring the My Little Shoebox Design Team. Check back each week as we feature a different designer and their crafty creations.

1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!