Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More winners!!!

Guess what tape fans!! We are so excited about all your comments that we've decided to choose two more winners!!! So I went to our Facebook Fan page to choose the 1st winner...

Here's what one of our Facebook fans said about our new fabric tapes...
Jennifer Ellis Greeley
I really like these fabric tapes. I've never used them before, but I'm a complete ribbon junkie....so this is right up my ally.
Yesterday at 9:16am

Congratulations Jennifer! We're happy to put some of our new fabric tapes into your creative hands!!

And our final winner is...

Holly said...

wow these are just beautiful! i'd love to get my hands on them.

Congratulations Holly, you too will soon have some of these fantastic fabric tapes too!!

Please email your addresses to lovemytapes@gmail.com and we'll get your prize packages out to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!