Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Masculine Guest Book

One of my staff members is retiring today and we're having a little reception for him.  I made this mini book to use as a guest book for all his friends & peers to wish him well on his new life journey.

I wanted to keep the book quite masculine and this Fabric Sheet was just right, I cut it using one of the Tim Holtz Sizzix dies.  To add a finishing touch to the 'spine' of the book I added one of the Striped Fabric Tapes which I stained green with Distress Stain to match the umbrella man.



I hope he enjoys his book and all the wonderful message his friends & peers write to him!

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. That fabric sheet is one of my favorites - it does look nice and masculine. Lovely idea for a mini-book, and I like the choice of die-cuts/embellies

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!