Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Miramichi" layout

Hi Everyone! JJ here again with another layout. This time I wanted to show you a project where I altered the lace and fabric with Tattered Angels products.


The 21mm white (LT1007) lace was painted with Pink Lipstick glimmer glam, and the blue stripe "Silverton" (FT023) tape was painted with the Shy Violet glimmer glaze. I peeled the backing off, placed the tape on my non-stick splat mat, and misted & painted away. Once they were dry, I just peeled them up and stuck them on my page. The adhesive was still just as strong as ever!


This photo demonstrates how much of a difference Chalkboard mist can make on a piece of fabric. The tan self-adhesive fabric is the original colour and the teal fabric is the same fabric misted with Teal High Heel chalkboard. It was a happy discovery to find the white anchors resisted the mist!


Take a second look at your favorite Love My Tapes products - you can get even more uses from them if you try altering the colour!

Thanks for visiting,
JJ

http://1-goodthing.blogspot.com

Supplies (Love My Tapes):
fabric sheet - beige anchors (FS5020)
lace tape - 21mm white (LT1007), 12mm black (LT6022)
fabric tape - blue stripe "Silverton" (FT023)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!