Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Boys....

Who says you can't use pink for boys?  I know it's not typical but sometimes you just have to break out of the box and use pink or flowers or bling, those typical girly products on you boy layouts!!

On this page I used some of the pink polka dot Fabric Sheet but I paired this with more boyish elements such as the gears.  Before I cut the gears I covered some chipboard with the white Newsprint Fabric Sheet, then I colored them blue & green with distress stains.



I really like pink & green together so I added a strip of the Jane Fabric Tape to the top & bottom of the layout.  I also used it to cover the hear in the title on my page.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope that next time you're creating a boy page you'll add a little pink, or a flower or maybe even some bling!!



4 comments:

  1. I've been doing the same thing with the chipboard and dies - great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout!! I need to start creating more layout, you ladies are inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! (Even for a boy page LOL!)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!