Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday!

                                                                Isn't that sweet?
Hey bloggers! Rita Barakat here!
Today I am actually at CHA (I scheduled this post ahead of time)!
 On this card I layered the yellow gingham and pink polka 
Love My Tapes (ribbon) to make one large strip.
I used adhesive backed fabric from
 Love My Tapes for the cupcake liner as well.

Here's another quick and easy idea for decorations!
Got tags?
As you can see I cut the green polka Love My Tapes (ribbon)
in a wavy line and used it to frame the pattern paper!
You could use this as a banner and
make small ones and put them on cupcakes!

1 comment:

  1. That cupcake looks so real. Love the birthday tags they would make an awesome banner too!!! Fab work Rita!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!