Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Would like to be......

our next GUEST DESIGNER!!!!!

Yes! We are excited to announce Love My Tapes is looking for our next GD. If you raise your hand and smile and scream at the same time :), well this is the time to show us your best creations.

Details:
  • We want to see your creations using "Love My Tapes" products in your Cards, Layouts, 3D/Altered projects. All styles are welcome :)
  • You need to have an active Blog.
  • You will get access to our blog
  • You will need to create 4 projects to share in our blog.
What will you get?
  • You will get a Guest Designer Logo to share on your blog.
  • And a Fabulous Package of Love My Tapes products to work with!!
Now it's your turn to show us your talent!!
Link below your creations using Love My Tapes Products!! and we will be visiting your blog :)

ETA: This call will be ongoing for awhile, we want to visit you and see your creativity flowing using LMT products.

ETAA: You don't need to create new projects for this call, unles you really want to :). As long you are showcasing LMT products, you are good! 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

8 comments:

  1. What's the deadline to submit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone in Canada would actually be carrying your line, which I keep seeing in magazines and Pinterest and CHA news... I would LOVE to submit. I am still trying to find any online store that has your product here and will continue to do so. Lucky girls who can buy your gorgeous tapes... I am so envious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, how fun!! i'm getting my thinking cap on now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! Question - the linked projects should be new, made for this call or we can link older projects as well?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Beatrice (I tried to find an email for you but couldn't...) If you're looking for a supplier in Canada, Let's Capture These Memories still has some in stock:

    http://letscaptureourmemories.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=76&zenid=2j6ihg81quhn7vtvq8o5abo7i3

    They had more, but looks like they sold out. Let me know if I can help further...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited..:D Thank you so much for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chance - I had two projects that I linked (not sure if I was supposed to just do one, but feel free to delete if you just need the one to show up.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashley Newell sent me over! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!