Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

For you my friend

Hello my friends! Giovana here with a card I made using some of the new Fabric Tapes from the Value Pack! All the background on my card was created with these pretty fabric tapes "Floral" and "Afresh", you can even use the same design to create a whole background piece , I think I would do that next time :)
For the butterflies I used a piece of Pink/White Polka Dot Fabric Tape Sheet. I adhered the fabric tape onto a piece of thin cardstock and then die-cut all the butterflies. I distressed all the butterflies edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink.



Love My Tapes Supplies used:

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!

PS: Don't forget about the Guest Designer Call, you can find all the info HERE

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love it. Wish I could join for the DT call...dont own any of your product yet to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo - those new tapes are so pretty! I want some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' the new tapes. I like the idea of putting some together to create the background. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!! I so need to find a Canadian retailer who carries your product... it's not fair, keep seeing your lovely tapes everywhere since CHA but no one north of the border has them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Beatrice, I know someone from Canada was very interested in carrying Love My Tapes products, I will update this information as soon as I know a little bit more.
    Thanks so much.
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!