Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

birthdays, and clowns, and tape, OH MY!

Happy Monday LMT friends!  Tina here today with a cute little birthday card to share.


I used two of my favorite Love My Tapes washi tapes for this birthday card - Red Diamond and Green Argyle.

The inspiration for this card started with a punched circle that was leftover from another project.  I layered 3 strips of the Red Diamond washi over the circle and punched a star.  (the Red Diamond star will appear in another project, so stay tuned)  :)

I took another piece of scrap cardstock and layered 3 strips of the Green Argyle and punched another star.  Using a pop dot, I placed the green star over the punched negative on the circle.


To coordinate the green argyle pattern, I placed two strips of the Green Argyle tape underneath the green patterned paper and stitched in place.  I finished the card with a clown die cut and a title. (Green paper and die cut from Pretty Little Studio)

Super quick and super easy!

Wanna win some Love My Tapes goodies??  There is still time to play along with our June sketch challenge, so get those projects submitted. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

 


7 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors Tina! Really pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LiFe's Short Have FuN, Carnival Luv......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina....this is amazing! I LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New to the site (Chantilly Expo). I would like to see an easy to view Gallery of card ideas. Need inspiration for the products I bought!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!