Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Love My Tapes June Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone!! It's is a new month and that means time to play a new challenge, this time we have a Sketch for you, out DT member JJ Sobey has created this fun sketch, you can make a card, layout, 3D/Altered project , anything you want as long as it follows the sketch.



This is the card I created: I misted the base of my card, I really like this technique now :) The images are from Gina K. Designs.

For my card I used the following Washi Tapes:
Hope you like it and play along with us.

You have until June 27th to link your projects. The winner will be announced on June 29th.
Prize: Assorted Love My Tapes Products!

NOTE: You don't need to use Love My Tapes Products to join the fun :)

Also, don't forget our Father's Day Blog Hop, you can win yummy products just for leaving a comment :), check it out HERE

11 comments:

  1. Ooh la la...my favorite color! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on this right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a ♥FABULOUS♥ sketch and yes, as a matter of fact, i think i *DO* loooove your tapes!!! :) (i didn't actually use tape on this particular card, though, i hope that is ok?!) thank you for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fabulous sketch. I love your card too! Very nice! Thank you for the inspiration and challenge! I wish I can win some of your washi tapes. Your tapes are so fabulous, gorgeous and lovely. I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch! I had fun playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch, really helped me break out of a slump :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Link to my card is screwed up and I can't figure out how to edit it in Mr. Linky ;( The correct link is http://luvthisscrap.blogspot.com/2012/06/co-worker-birthday-card.html

      Delete
  7. Great sketch. I just posted the link to my card.
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!