Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Welcome Ashley and Mary Ann!!

Hello Love My Tape Friends!  We have a very exciting announcement today!  We are adding to our Design Team family.  Please welcome Ashley Horton and Mary Ann Jenkins as our newest Design Team members!

Want to know a little more about them??

ASHLEY HORTON


Hi, my name is Ashley Horton! I am a wife, mom of 3, SAHM, HomeSchool Teacher, and Scrapbooker (not always in that order!!). I was introduced to Scrapbooking in 2006 and fell in love.

When I first started, I usually printed my own papers, used stickers, and created a lot of my own embellishments. I have definitely come a long way since then and I enjoy getting at least 1-3 pages done per week. I am a traditional Scrapbooker and always do 12x12 layouts. One of my favorite Scrapbooking supplies is...Patterned Paper!! I also love buttons and adding hand stitching to my pages. Washi Tape has also found it's way into my heart, and I ended up buying almost 20 rolls within a month's time period!! :)

I have been published in Creating Keepsakes magazine, ScrapStreet magazine, and Scrapbook News & Review magazine. I am currently serving on the Get It Scrapped Creative Team, Frosted Designs, ScrapFIT, ScrapHappy Pensacola (LSS), and I am a Moderator at Club Creating Keepsakes. Along with Scrapbooking, I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking, reading, and watching movies.
You can check out Ashley's work on her blog:  The Paper Doll.

MARY ANN JENKINS


I’m Mary Ann Jenkins from sunny Southern California. I have 3 awesome boys, 1 sweet little princess, and a wonderful husband that are the subjects of many of my scrapbook layouts. I love recording the memories and stories we create in our everyday lives.
I’ve been scrapping since 1986, when I heard a commercial on the radio about learning to preserve family memories. A few patterned papers and decorative scissors later I was hooked, and never imagined scrapbooking would become a passion, or that I would have a room in my home dedicated to the hobby.
When I am not in my scrapbook studio making a mess I enjoy: flea markets, spending time with my family, shopping for hours at Target, taking my camera everywhere I go, and bracelets. A girl can never have too many bracelets!!
I’m excited to be part of the Design Team here at Love My Tapes, and to be able to share my work with you.

You can check out Mary Ann's work on her blog:  I Rock Paper and Scissors.

Welcome Ladies!  We are so excited to have you as part of the LMT Design Team!

 


8 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!