Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Designer Spotlight - Rita Barakat

Hello Love My Tapes friends! 
 
Today, we would like to feature Rita Barakat, a long time Design Team member.  We thought it would be fun for you to get to know Rita a little better, so we asked her several questions. 



How long have you been crafty? What got you started in creating ART?
I have been crafty all my life - when we were little my mom always kept my brothers and I fully stocked with art supplies!
Maybe that's why I still collect (OK hoard) all types of art media today!
 
 What is a craft tool you can’t live without?
What? I have to choose? Probably a scissors.
 
 What is your favorite Love My Tapes product? 
The lace tapes are my favorites - they go with just about everything!
 
 If you could create your own LMT product, what would it be?
I would create some fabric tapes with white on white.
Like polka dots or some type of pattern that you could mist or color and the pattern shows up!
A resist ribbon? That would be cool!
 
    What ‘old school’ product would you like to bring back?
Hmm, I dont know- if it's something I love I probably still use it!
 
   Please share a quirky fact about yourself.
When I scrap I have to have some TV show on - reruns, not new and not movies (usually Smallville),
I can't concentrate with music or silence!
 
I don't know about you, but a resist washi tape?  How cool would that be?
 
Thank you Rita for sharing a little about yourself!
Thank y'all for stopping by!  Have a great Thursday!
 

 

 

5 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!