Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Inspired by Pinterest

Hello Love My Tapes fans!

Kathy Martin here with a question for you...how many of you are hopelessly addicted to Pinterest? I'm raising my hand and jumping up from my chair! :) I love Pinterest! I love the recipes, the beautiful photos and the crafty inspiration! I could go on and on!

One of my pin boards is dedicated to my love of washi tape and I recently pinned the following project.


Washi tape wrapped tea lights?!?! Now, why didn't I think of that?


What I did think of was, "How would the Love My Tapes fabric tape look on tea lights?"


As luck would have it, I had some tea lights and these little glass holders!


Isn't it fun when a project inspires you enough to get up off you behind and make it right then and there? This was one of those projects and I thought I'd share it with you.

If you would like to see many more clever ways to use tape visit my pin board here.

Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

  1. Such a fun idea Kathy...thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FANTASTIC! It looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, cute and clever! Great way to make those tea lights shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these Kathy!! The fabric tape is so sweet and gives them a soft look!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I love this idea! I am totally stealing this for my Christmas table, my friends and family will think I am so clever. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!