Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December Guest Designer, Svetlana Austin, Part Two!

Hello and Happy Wednesday Love My Tapes Friends!

Today, Svetlana is back with us to share another adorable and simply fantastic project with us!


Yes, they are actually called "matryoshka's" and not "babushka's" ;-)))
I had this set of unpainted "matryoshka's" already for a couple of years. I wanted to decorate them but never got to it - until now!
The self adhesive lace was just perfect for it. It gave the look I tried to achieve and it was so easy to apply. The decoration is very simple but I like the happy bright look of it with a little touch of dimension. My collection of these wooden dolls is growing!



I just LOVE these!  They are so creative and love how she used the lace tape!

Thank you again Svetlana for sharing your talents with us.  Be sure and stop by her blog and say HI!

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!