Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Pinch Proof

Happy March everyone.. Annette Allen here with you today to start the month with a fun St. Patricks Day Card. I just got a Silhouette Cameo and as you can see having a great time with it. I used two cuts from Silhouette (Pinch Proof Sentiment and Shamrock Card) cuts. The thing I love most about Love My Tapes: Washi/Fabric Tapes is that you can add them to anything. 
 The Shamrock was cut out but I decided to use it by putting Love My Tapes Fabric Tape on it.
I popped the Shamrock and the sentiment from the card to make them shine.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a washi tape day.

16 comments:

  1. Great job using the Cameo! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! That cameo cut is fantastic and I love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable Annette! One of my favorites from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, really awesome~no so awesome!! Love it!!! The tape looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job Annette! Love the way you used the tape on themcut. Sentiment is great. Glad you are enjoying your machine
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous Annette!! love the washi tape on the shamrock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that "pinch proof" title. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely perfect technique for the fabric tape, love it and lvoe that shamrock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card, Annette! So pretty! I love the way you used the tape too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot get over how versatile washi tape is! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cool looking background Annette! pretty tapes on this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am addicted to Washi and I love using it to die-cut shapes and it looks fabulous here! Awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a GREAT card! LOVE that die! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!