Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Why Not Just Tape It??!!

Before I share my layout with you today, I just wanted to let you know that this will be my last post for Love My Tapes.  I have had so much fun being a part of the LMT Team and working with Tina and the amazingly talented DT Ladies.  It doesn't get much more fun, than playing with Washi Tape and I had so many great patterns sent to me.  I have loved sharing my projects with all of the LMT's readers and I hope all of you will continue to follow me on my Blog!

When I was thinking about what I wanted to do for today's post, the idea hit me...why not just use the Washi Tape as tape!!  :)  So, that's what I did!  I had these adorable photos of our son and I wanted to use them to go along with a page that recorded some of the funny things he says at 3.5.  I decided to use my Washi Tape to tape down the photos on the page.  I also used a little strip to tape along down the left hand side of the layout.
 




I loved that the Blue Washi Tape with the White swirly doodles mixed in perfectly with the Color Me Happy collection from Gltz Design.  And to add a little something to my tapes, I decided to cute each of the edges on an angle, rather than having straight or torn edges.

I hope I have inspired you and shared some fun and creative ways for you to use your Washi Tape!!  Thanks for all of your kind comments during my Term here.

 

3 comments:

  1. What a concept! To use the tape as tape! Sometimes we forget! I've loved having you on the team Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and happy page ! I love it. :)
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us ( the LMT readers ).

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!