Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Masculine Tapes: Fabric Tape and Woodgrain Tape

It's Heather here! Today I have yet another "manly" project to share with you LMT readers! I haven't made a 2-page layout in a while, so I thought I would use some washi on a 2- pager this time. I had these photos of my dad and his old truck laying around for who knows how long and I thought this challenge was the perfect chance to get them scrapped! I already had a sketch ready for the photos (I have to print my photos to my page design or I go crazy). The sketch is from Scrapbook Generations a while back. I used washi tape as the little border strips on the bottom. The blue dot one is actually fabric tape from the Love My Tapes shop. Fabric tape is awesome! It's so easy to use. I almost like it better than the regular washi! Anyway, I used the blue dot tape and then layered some border stickers and patterned paper on top and then I added some woodgrain washi tape to the mix. Washi tape is so easy to use on a 2-pager because you don't have to really worry about it being crooked. Once you put all the other stuff down on the page, you just stick it on (I used the other papers' edges as a guide to make the washi straight) and then you're done! 





So, I hope you are even MORE inspired to participate in the challenge we have going on right now! Just create a masculine project using washi tape in an awesome way (inspire US with your ideas!!) and link it up on this post HERE by the end of this month. 
Thanks for stopping the LMT blog today! 
-Heather Adams, DT member 









4 comments:

  1. What a great layout!!!! Your mom is a great gift giver!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog. I like what you have done with fabric tape. I came to know about different types of tapes through your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for this wonderful post. A great content for getting the proper information regarding the subject. Thanks again for sharing such excellent information with us. We are the top Masking Tape manufacturers in UAE . Call us Now ! - +971 6 7672130

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!