Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Love My Tapes Guest Designer - Rebecca Boyer


Hi everyone!  I’m Rebecca Boyer.  I’m a marketing coordinator by day and a covert papercrafter by night!  While I may dabble in other crafty things, scrapping is my one true love.  The idea of memory keeping is what drew me to scrapbooking over ten years ago, what has kept me involved is the sense of community I feel among my fellow crafters  I’m excited to get to know our Love My Tapes community, too! 



I love how versatile washi tape can be.  Whether it’s a background, frame, embellishment or used to enhance an existing embellishment, the possibilities are endless!



Thanks for reading today!  Stay tuned to hear more from the design team!  And I'd love it if you'd stop by my blog as well!  Stay crafty!

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca, I love your layouts. Welcome to the team. I can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!