Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Washi Tape Dress Card


Hi Love My Tapes fans! Dana Tatar here today sharing a card that I created using washi tape in a super fun way. The dress on this card is made with washi tape! My daughter has a Tapeffiti fashion design set and I borrowed one of those patterns to help create this dress.


Using washi tape in this way is really fun! Creating a 3D washi dress for projects is quick and easy.

Step One: Choose a small dress pattern (many can be found online for free) or draw your own.

Step Two: Cut the dress pattern out, cover the pattern with washi tape and smooth with a burnisher.

Step Three: Trim any overhanging tape from the edges of the pattern and tape the dress together.

Step Four: Add the dress to an embellished card base.

That's all there is to it! The wide selection of Love My Tapes washi designs will keep me creating fashionable dresses for quite some time! I think I'll try adding a lace tape trim to the bottom of my next skirt.

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!