Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars layout using Ribbon Tape

Hello, Love My Tapes fans!

This is Maya and today I am going to share a layout I made using the ribbon roll tape.
One of the perks of being a mom to a teenage girl is that you get to read great books and go to awesome movies that otherwise you would not necessarily go to. Last Thursday I went with my 15 years old to the movie premier of "The Fault in Our Stars". It was a special screening that was called "The Night Before Our Stars" and followed by the live Q&A with the author and the cast.

I had two bad phone pictures from the event, one before the movie started and one after the movie and I also had a tag from the commemorative bracelet and our ticket stubs. Definitely enough for a layout. 

I picked beautiful Love My Tapes ribbon tape. It is called "Flora S. Green" but actually it is very dark green, almost black, with tiny silver stars. Perfect!



I added two ribbon strips under the pictures and also made the famous speech bubbles shapes by covering a piece of cardstock with ribbon and just cutting out the shape with the scissors.


I added few acrylic and punched stars and sprinkled gold sequins. Few small pieces of gold washi tape define the corners of the photos.


Thanks for stopping by today! Go see the movie, or even better, read the book!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of that tape! I am putting this book on my have to read list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool layout! Love the tape you used! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!