Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Decorating on the go

Hello, Love My Tapes fans! This is Maya and today I will share a quick decorating project.

Right now I am on family vacation in Israel, spending the weekend with my sister and her family at beautiful B&B in kibbutz Lohamei HaGeta'ot. We arrived in the afternoon and after we settled down in our rooms we started getting ready for dinner. While the men worked the grill and my sister was in the kitchen I pulled out few rolls of washi tape I brought with me, an empty chocolate tin and made a cute vase for our dinner table.


I started with an empty tin of chocolate truffles (that were delicious by the way) and three rolls of chevron washi tape.

 I peeled off the tin wrapper and added four rows of grey washi tape.

I filled the gaps with green and red washi tapes. I found the flowering branches in our B&B backyard.

 The tin is the perfect size to store the washi tape rolls when it is not used as a portable vase.


The whole project took about 15 minutes and made our family dinner even more special.
I suggest next time you are travelling, throw few rolls of washi tape in your bag, you can never know when you will need them.

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!