Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Washi Tape Bracelets with Dana


Hi! Dana here today sharing some more bracelets that I created with Washi Tape. Unlike my last bracelet that used paper, wire and beads along with washi tape, these bracelets are 100% washi tape and are so simple to create that I made mine while sitting poolside!


If you have ever made a chain out of Starburst candy wrappers, you are already familiar with this folding technique. I cut pieces of washi tape to 2 and 5/8 inches, folded them and linked them together. This project was fun and easy to create, and with the wide range of Love My Tapes washi tape designs, highly personable to individual tastes. I scored some major points with my young daughters with these mustache bracelets.

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Dana Tatar

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!