Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Mason Jars

Hello! Tessa Buys here. I recently found some cute Mason-type jars at my local dollar store. I picked up several and decided to use Love My Tapes fabric tapes to decorate a pair of jars as a birthday gift:



I loved that the jars were smooth all the way around, which makes the tape stick beautifully. I decorated each jar with the same band of tapes.


The flower vase jar has a flower frog lid, but the candy jar lid is decorated with tapes, too.


I punched out a 2.5 inch circle of cardstock then applied strips of fabric tape to the cardstock. When the circle was completely covered, I trimmed the edges. I placed the circle on top of the lid and under the ring.


I'm sure I'll use Love My Tapes tape to decorate the jars that I have left. It's an easy way to quickly and beautifully take a plain jar to pretty gift container. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!