Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Love card

Hello Love My Tapes fans! This is Maya and today I an sharing a little love with you, We are exactly two weeks away from Valentine Day, time to take out all our pinks and reds and have some fun.



I started with Heidi Swapp watercolor tag that I painted with Faber Castell gelatos in 4 shades of red and pink. I covered the heart with Faber Castell glaze to give it a glossy finish. I covered a piece of small white cardsock with Love My Tapes red chevron tape and added it under the LOVE letters,


I wrapped a piece of twine around the heart and adhered it to the card using a foam tape. The card base is made by misting white cardstock with Mt. Huey's mist in Mary Mary.

I added few doodles with a thin black sharpie for more contrast,

Love My Tapes etsy store has a gorgeous selection of Valentine wahsi tapes. Check them out!

2 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!