Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Love My Tapes Designer: Ange Weisbeck

Hello LMT friends!
I am super excited to be joining the Love My Tapes team!


My name is Ange (anj) Weisbeck. I live in Idaho with my husband and 4 children, 2 girls - 16 & 13 and 2 boys - 11 & 5. They definitely fill my life with a lot of excitement!
I have been scrapbooking since before my oldest was born. I love making home decor and the occasional card, but my main passion is layouts. I just love reliving those wonderful moments that I've been lucky enough to catch with a photo or journaling about the ones I missed.

I have a serious love for tapes, so I think I'm going to fit right in around here!
Here is a layout I made with some fun Cross Stitch Heart tape that you can find in the store here.
Use code love2015 to get 10% off an order of $25! (good thru 2/21)


My little guy is such a charmer! He is so much fun and loves having his picture taken. Here I've used the tape to make a border around my layout and then layered it behind my photo for a banner accent.

You can find me on these social media sites:

Come back tomorrow to meet another new member of the team and visit often to see the wonderful projects we create with Love My Tapes!
:)Ange

3 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!