Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Love My Tapes Designer: Lynn



Hi everyone!  I am so thrilled to be here! My name is Lynn and I live in a small town in Northern Ontario Canada.  I am married to the love of my life and we have two girls and two Siamese cats.  I've been scrapbooking for over 12 years now but only started blogging about it for the last three.  My scrapbooking style varies a lot, depending on my mood and inspiration.  It certainly has changed over the years!  I love incorporating mixed media on my layout and creating my own backgrounds.  I love adding machine stitching and there is almost always a piece of washi tape on every layout I make.  I hope that I am able to inspire you with what I create!

Here is a peak at the some of my work using washi tape:

Fall Ride:


Me @ 38:


Your Smile Makes Life Sweet:


Back To School:


Thanks for stopping by to meet me today!  I am looking forward to sharing more ideas with you using Love My Tapes unique products.

You can find me here:
My Blog   /   Bloglovin'   /   Pinterest  /   Facebook

Happy Thursday :D

3 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!