Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Mother's Day Cards

Hi Everyone!! 
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot here to share some cards.
 Mother's Day is quickly approaching so I thought it 
would be a great opportunity to make a few cards 
for the wonderful mother's in my life.


I made some rolled washi tape roses for my first card. To make these roses, simply use a rolled rose die, like I did here from My Favorite Things, or you can cut a circle out then cut that circle into a spiral. Then take your die cut or spiral and cover it in pieces of Love My Tapes Washi tape. Then start from the outside and twisted it into your rose shape and adhere with a glue dot at the end.


 For my next card, I used negative images from my silhouette for the hearts and "mom" sentiments.
Then I was able to showcase the fun washi tapes in the background to make them pop against the white. I added a few rhinestones to each card to finish them off.


Both of the cards together.

Purchase all the washi tapes I used here: Love My Tapes etsy store.




For the rest of the details, please visit my blog.
Thanks So much for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful day!

Kimberly




3 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!