Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Graduation cards w/ Ange Weisbeck

 Hello there! Ange here today with a couple of Graduation cards.
It tis the season after all!


I started with an older Graduation Day line from Moxxie, that I still have in my stash. What better way to spruce up an old line than to add NEW tapes right?!


I layered the Yellow and Blue Stars tapes on this card. 
They perfectly match our school colors!

For this card I picked 3 patterns from the yellows to match our school colors, then layered them on the base of my card before adding the embellishments.


Using the polka-dot, stripe and star tapes, I layered a strip and then cut each end into a banner for a little subtle detail.

I'm off to make some more graduation cards and using Love My Tapes makes it so easy!!
:)Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!