Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

You Are Kind Of Amazing

Happy Sunday!
I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend so far!

Stacey here to show you a fun and super cute card that uses some of that awesome tape from


For my card, I completely covered a piece of white cardstock with strips of the Clouds with Love tape. I then adhered that to my card base. No need for patterned paper when you have such cute tape right? I stamped and colored that cute little elephant and balloon and then adhered that with some foam adhesive to my top white cardstock layer. 

Here is a closer look at the Clouds with Love tape:

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
You can find more info about my card on my blog HERE

You can find all the Love My Tapes products in their Etsy store HERE

I hope you have a great crafty day!

3 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!