Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Capture Life

Hello Love My Tapes fans, I am here with a new layout today.  This was a really fun layout to make and I just love how the tapes pop against the white background.


I don't usually have many masculine scrapbook supplies so sometimes creating pages for my husband take a little extra thinking and planning.  I grabbed a couple of scrap pieces of patterned paper, washi tape and cardstock to create this layout.


I first used my Silhouette to draw the stars on the background.  I then modified it and only cut out the inside of select stars to open up the carstock to reveal the washi tape below.


I also put three strips of the brick washi tape under the bottom of my picture and have it peeking out of each side.  I love the little bit of extra detail that it add to my page.



Thanks for joining me today!
- Cassie -

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, what a nice layout, I love the stars, the colors and everything!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!