Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

From blah to wow with fabric tapes

Hello, Love My Tapes fans! This is Maya and today I am going to show you how I took a simple cardboard box from blah to wow using a set of beautiful fabric tapes.


I used a 5x7 cardboard box that comes with my monthly cosmetic samples subscription. I love this size and use the empty boxes to store all kind of things. 



I used the fabric tape value pack - it comes with three tapes in coordinating colors. I covered the box top with rows of tape and run another row along the edge to cover the edges of the tape.


Now my box is not only practical but also cute. 
Check a great selection of fabric tape value packs in the store. You will want to get one of each!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!