Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

I love how this page started out with black, white and grey/silver.  All the color in this page comes from the embellishments and pictures.  I can always manage to find the perfect compliment to my project with the wide variety of washi tape patterns and colors available.


I wanted to create my own background with the washi tape, so I took three strips of washi tape from each corner and had them meet up on the page.  I didn't want it to form a perfect "X" so I just had them intersect in different spots.  I love that all the strips lead to the pictures.


I love how washi tape looks on a white background.  It really makes the patterns pop.



Thanks for joining me today!
- Cassie -


2 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!