Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer w/ Ange Weisbeck

 Hey! Ange here today with a fun layout using lots of tape!


I had so much fun creating this layout and substituting tapes where ever I could.


My favorite way to use Chevron tapes! I used the Lime chevrons here, the color works perfectly with my papers.


For my bold colors I layered the Red, Yellow, Green tape with every other layered going the opposite direction and then just lined them up to make a wave look. I also layered a couple rows of Skull tape to put part of my title on.


To help my title really pop I used this fun bold orange cube tape and then made pleats with it. You just fold it back on itself and you go across the page.

You can see all of these tapes and so many more wonderful tapes in the store.
Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!