Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Eat Cotton Candy With Friends

Hello Love My Tapes fans.  I am here today with a bright and colorful layout.  I know that I have used several of these patterns of tape lately.  I love how versatile these patterns and colors are for various projects.


When I first saw the mustache washi tape I knew it would be cute on this page, but it wouldn't stand out with all the other tape.  So I put the tape on a piece of patterned paper to create my own strip to accent my layout.


I wanted to add machine stitching on top of the tape and it worked beautifully.  I wasn't sure how the needle would do going through the tape, but there was no tearing of the tape.  It adds a subtle detail and some added texture on the layout.



Thanks for joining me today!
- Cassie - 

1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!