Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Feathers and Poppies

Charity here from Scrappin' Chaos.
For today's project I framed some treasures I found.
~ What If I Fall? ~
This wall decor was a super quick project and is now adorning my porch.
To lay the washi tape straight I measured and drew lines at 1/2 inch intervals on a scrap piece of paper. I lined up the bottom of my patterned paper with the first line. I set the washi on the patterned paper so that it it hung over the edges and lined up with the remaining lines.
 The poppy I picked up on a walk around my neighborhood.
The feathers were generously donated by my neighbors chickens!

Stop by my blog Scrappin' Chaos for a list of supplies!

Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!